Thursday, September 09, 2004

 

Are you having problems viewing this site?

In particular, the pictures embedded in the postings?

I've noticed, especially on the Bozoputer here at home, that these don't all come up when the page loads. If I right click and "Show Picture" they pops up fine, but it's a tad annoying.

I think it might have something to do with all the pictures I've got, and the fact that they're all linked around the web. I plan on "scaling back" the visual component of my entertainment, just a tad, to see if that improves things.

Also, I've set the blog to only show three days worth of postings on the main page. That means you absolutely MUST visit my archives to experience all that Garfield Ridge has to offer. Go on, I dare you.

Finally, I really appreciate your feedback, positive or negative. Let me know what you like, what you don't like. Leave me a comment anywhere, and I promise I will reply eventually.

Thanks!
Dave

Comments:
It loads fine for me, but I've got cable and a new PC, so it'd better or I'll throw a fit like a philosophy major on November 3rd.


Seriously, you're doing a great job on this blog. I'm amazed at how much you post and yet remain consistently funny. Keep it up.
 
Why, thank you kind sir. I do it all for love.

BTW, flattery gets you everywhere, including a link.

Cheers,
Dave
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?