Friday, September 17, 2004

 

A Chair Force of One.

If I had to tell you what's wrong here, you wouldn't understand why it hurts so bad.



See, this is what happens when I walk away from the Bozoputer for a few hours. Big Blue goes out and embarrasses itself on national TV.

Besides the bloody freakin' obvious, what I want to know is how did this guy get on the air in the uniform of the day? I send officers to the Hill once a week or more and they get all nice and pretty in their ties and blues, and that's just to talk to $22K-a-year pimple-faced staffers. The coat might be a bit much for TV, but you at least need the tie if you're going to be in front of an audience of millions.

Even if it's a clip-on. Trust me, most of them are clip-ons.

BTW, I didn't catch where this guy is from-- anyone out there know? I found the original posting off of Castle Argghhh, and the folks there make some NORAD jokes, but if he's talking about Ivan I'd figure he was a weather guy. Either way, I've got friends in both, so I'm gonna see what they say tomorrow-- there should be some world class hazing outta this one.

Comments:
I have to admit I laughed out loud when I saw the shoulders.

I tried tracking the guy down. There's Lt. Col. Doug Lipscombe that seems to represent (in the press) the Hurricane Hunters out of Keesler AFB. Maybe it's him.

Quick comment on Keesler, it's Africa hot, just like in Biloxi Blues. I trained there Summer of '88.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?