Saturday, September 04, 2004

 

I've gone to bed.

No more posts tonight. In fact, barring major developments of international significance that I simply demand my inciteful commentary, I'm going to try to avoid posting anything until late tomorrow, just to pump some fresh air into the ol' tank. Since I started blogging on Wednesday night, I've been online either writing, tweaking my HTML (this is not a euphemism), or reading tips on how to tweak my HTML. I've gotten a grand total of 22 minutes of decent sleep, and I've come down with a cold. Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, the play's been great.

So, it is time for rest. Catch you on the flip side.

P.S. Red Sox finally lost. But so did the Yanks, so tonight was a wash.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?