Tuesday, September 07, 2004

 

New links Monday. Uh, Tuesday.

Sneaky snake-charmer Ace quietly added Garfield Ridge to his "New Blogger Showcase" today. I'm proud to be recognized by one of the "greats" in the biz.

Also, I added SobekPundit (now even more Croc-O-Tastic!) to the Places to Visit. Sobek was kind enough to link to me, and I'm happy to return the favor. He seems to be an angry lawyer/law student. I wouldn't mess with him.

Anyways-- link Garfield Ridge today. Then tell your friends about me. Spread the word. Tell them I'm coming, and hell's coming with me. You hear that?? HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!


Comments:
I didn't realize I came across as being so angry. Granted, I am always threatening to devour my enemies, but I am a crocodile, after all. The sun rises and sets, plants die and seeds grow, and crocodiles messily devour liberals with stupid ideas. Circle of life.

And as for your "hell's coming with me" comment, if we are to trust Teresa Heinz Kerry, hell has been here for the past four years.
 
Ha ha ha. . . good points all.

I fear the crocodile. Oh, yes. . . I do.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?