Sunday, October 31, 2004

 

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, readers.

I'm back. Had a busy weekend, getting ready for my housewarming/Halloween party this past weekend.

It turned out great, pretty much perfectly. About 40+ people over at my not-too-large house, but I managed to make good use of my basement and my backyard. The weather was perfect, and I deployed the rolling fire pit in the backyard to keep people nice & happy (what is with open flame and entertainment value?).

The theme again was "come as a Saturday Night Live character," and I had well over 90% participation. Hanz & Franz, Linda Tripp, two Dieters, two Tina Feys, Roseanne Roseannadanna, a couple of Mary Katharine Gallaghers, Church Lady, the Sweeney Sisters, the Continental, the Samurai, a Delta Delta Delta girl, two sets of Blues Brothers, some cheerleaders, and The Mallet as Brian Fellows.

And I? I went as Nat X, equipped in daishiki and afro.


Star of the finest five-minute show on television.

All in all, I think the party turned out great. I bought too much food, bough just enough beer, and I got plenty of nice gifts from my guests. And best of all, plenty of gracious compliments concerning my home.

As they say, Mission Accomplished.

Comments:
What? No rats stuck in glue to freak out your guests? Oh, come on! What a lame-o party! Shevonne
 
What? No rats stuck in glue to freak out your guests? Oh, come on! What a lame-o party! Shevonne
 
Sorry, I refreshed the page like a big dummy....Shevonne
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?