Tuesday, November 02, 2004

 

Blogging Christmas!

That's what Ace is calling today.

This definitely seems to be the case-- *everyone* is blogging like crazy today. The first full-up blogging election. Four years ago, I think I remember National Review Online, and maybe Andrew Sullivan. Today, everyone is doing it.

Including little ol' me.

LOTS of websites are sluggish. Hell, I've gotten a gazillion hits today myself. Be aware that anything up on Blogger is having trouble keeping up, so be sure to hit REFRESH if you find yourself getting a blank page.

As for this particular politics junkie? Yeah, it's a bit like Christmas. And the Superbowl. And the Oscars. Only more important, and hence, more stressful. I'll be very glad when it's over.

*IF* it's ever over.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?