Tuesday, November 02, 2004

 

I hate being at work today.

I don't get to keep up with all the information overload coming in while sitting here at my desk. I've got browsers open to Drudge, National Review, CNN, MSNBC, and the WaPo. I'm also trying to stop by and read other blogs, but it's a lot to track.

Especially when that damn "job thing" keeps popping up.

C'mon, I work congressional and media affairs. . . I should have a special "get out of work free" card to use today. I've gotta go vote, I've got to go relocated the Bozoputer from my attic office to in front of the television, and I've gotta pour myself enough booze to approximate the political acumen of Christopher Hitchens.

I CAN'T DO THAT AT WORK!!! Arggghhhh. . .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?