Monday, December 27, 2004

 

An Air Force W-T-F.

See, this is what happens when I don't surf the internet over Christmas.

Ace discovered a video that, by all rights, should have been up here on Garfield Ridge first.

Given that, you know, I actually work with these yahoos.

Okay; mercifully, not *these particular* yahoos. Sweet lord. . . nobody understands a pilot, that's for sure.

I'm just surprised that these guys had the, uh, you know, to shoot such a ribald video. Not everyone in Big Blue has a sense of humor.

Anyways, it's not really that safe for work, but what the hell, watch it anyways. It's all stupid humor anyways, and if anyone complains, just call it a training video.

Comments:
Okay Blogger, I don't know if you can help me, but I think maybe you will understand. I see all this crazy blog spam everywhere (I see some here) and I'm wondering if you know how we can stop it. I just have a site about surf dvds, and I can't even go find information on surf dvds without having to filter through all the junk. My blog gets totally bombarded with this rediculously spam. I hope you're not as frustrated as my self. Anyway, good luck with your blog, and let me know if you have any ideas...

Thanks.
 
Blogger, what are we going to do...? I'm not sure about you but it's getting harder and harder to enjoy my blog because of all the spam it's getting attacked with. You may be having a similar problem... I enjoy my normal site about surfing videos because it doesn't get cluttered with shallow comments, but when I'm visiting other blogs and places on the web looking for surfing videos stuff it seems to be everywhere.

Well, good luck with your website goals. I wish you the best.
 
Blogger, what are we going to do...? I'm not sure about you but it's getting harder and harder to enjoy my blog because of all the spam it's getting attacked with. You may be having a similar problem... I enjoy my normal site about surf dvd because it doesn't get cluttered with shallow comments, but when I'm visiting other blogs and places on the web looking for surf dvd stuff it seems to be everywhere.

Well, good luck with your website goals. I wish you the best.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?