Thursday, December 16, 2004

 

Good Morning!

One of those days.

This morning, two meetings I had to get to work quickly for.

So quickly, in fact, that I backed out of my driveway into a pickup truck parked *in front* of my driveway.

~CRUNCH!!!~

Thankfully, it was a direct collision with my left tail light and the right end of the pickup's rear bumper. Shattered the plastic light, but except for a little dent along the edges, didn't do anything to my car that touch-up paint couldn't fix.

The pickup? Not a scratch, of course.

The pickup was owned by one of the construction workers renovating the crappy garden-style apartment building next to my house. Would you like to take a guess what our conversation was about?

If you guessed "Nothing!" you win a prize, because I've had furniture that spoke more English.

Deciding that, 1) I was a dumbass, and 2) there was nothing productive to be gained by unleashing my righteous indignation at one of George W. Bush's "guest workers," I handed him the plastic debris, motioned to the dumpster, got in my car and left.

Anyways. Off to my next meeting. More later-- especially about the D.C. baseball fiasco.

Arrrrgggghhhh. . .

Comments:
With One Call Motor Care that is now a thing of the past. One Call Motor Care will arrange a date and time that is convenient for YOU!! One Call Motor Care will either arrange a visit to your home or your place of work, whichever is the most convenient for YOU!! Think about the advantages for you. You can stay in the comfort of your own home while your vehicle is being serviced right outside your home. You have a lengthy business meeting which cannot be postponed, no problem, your vehicle can be serviced at your place of work at a time that is convenient for YOU!! do it yourself vehicle repair do it yourself vehicle repair http://www.onecallmotorcare.co.uk
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?