Monday, December 20, 2004

 

Impending Doom.

Nope, I'm not talking about the eventual zombie apocalypse.

Just an observation that the day is getting short, my chores are piling up, and I have to pack for tomorrow morning's flight into the depths of a frozen hell, i.e. Chicagoland.

I'll put a few posts up tonight, but just to let everyone know, I don't plan on posting on vacation. One, I have no independent means to do so, and two, posting on my Dad's computer might mean he sees what I'm doing. And really, I can't have my *Dad* visiting Garfield Ridge. Just too creepy.

So, if there's no postings until I get back next Monday, don't be surprised-- I'm not dead, just freezing my ass off, and drinking myself back into health.

But if there's a posting or two, I'll make them worth your while.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?