Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 

What a mess of a week.

1. I'm busy at work, and that will only continue to get worse for the foreseeable future, or May 2005, whichever comes first.
2. My home computer is still hosed-- we're talking John-Rambo-in-an-Oregon-jail-cell hosed.
3. I've made lots of plans (seeing Blade III tonight, two Xmas parties on Saturday, and I'm going to the Redskins game Sunday night).
4. I'm going to be out of town Christmas week, visiting the friends and family back home.
5. I stupidly picked up Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 last night for my Xbox.

Let me tell you a bit more about #5. I absolutely loved the first game when I played it last year. It took me 44 hours to complete. Oh yes, the game kept track for me, like an anal-retentive girlfriend with a clipboard.

44 hours spent in front of a television doing nothing more productive than stunning droids with my Force powers. Which, to be honest, I can do anywhere, not just in front of the television.

Well, the sequel reportedly takes just as long to complete. So, going into the busy Christmas season, I've now purchased at least forty hours of digital meth to take up what little free time I've scheduled for myself.

As they say: the center cannot hold.

Hopefully, Ace's video-game walkthrough will help me get through the game that much faster.
Comments:
I hope you like Ryan Reynolds' Berg character from Two Guys And A Girl, because his character in Blade Trinity is basically "Berg the Vampire Hunter."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?