Sunday, January 23, 2005

 

Are You Ready For Some Football???

*I* sure am.

My prediction? Bears 74, Hurricane Ditka 48. But that's not important right now.

No, today, it's going to be Pats all the way. I like Pittsburgh, I'd like to see them do well, but ain't nobody going through the Patriots this year.

As for Philly-Atlanta, boy, that's tough for me to call. Because I hate Philadelphia like I hate John McEnroe.

And while I admire Atlanta's committment to the run game-- the only legitimate way to win, baby-- c'mon, they're the Falcons.

Then again, if the Falcons make it back to the big game at least Eugene Robinson will have plenty of free time to frequent Jacksonville's finest ladies of the night.

My call for the second game: Eagles lose their fourth straight NFC Championship.

It's tough for me decide whether I want that or not. On one hand, it'd be nice to see Philly make it to the big game only to choke miserably before the Superbowl audience.

On the other hand, if we watch Philly lose for a fourth time at home, there's a better-than-even chance we get to see D-Cell battery snowball cave in Donovan McNabb's head.

Yeah, I hope the Eagles lose at home.


Comments:
Heh.

Heh heh.

Ahh...HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Don't worry, we'll still lose in two weeks. Until then, eat me.
 
I mean "eat me" in the nicest way, of course.
 
Damn you and your Philly bastards.

I guess I'll have to settle for "Plan B."

Let's go Pats!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?