Sunday, January 30, 2005

 

I Don't Know Anyone Who Can Use This.

A homemade computerized device that sorts M&M's by their color.

Yeah, I gotta get me one of those.

About the only legitimate use I can think of would be to assist Van Halen roadies in separating out the brown M&M's.

Or, alternatively, if you choose which M&M's live and die by their ethnicity.

You racists.

---
UPDATE: As long as we're on the subject of incredible musical act demands, go here and appreciate a recent request list from Van Halen.

I love the request under "Bus Food" for "man-sized sandwiches." Are those sandwiches sized for a man, or sandwiches actually the size of a man? Sloppy contract, if you ask me.

Perhaps the most revealing part of the contract? On page 2, the band lists a series of top-shelf tequilas acceptable to the band.

You may (or may not) be surprised to learn that the outstanding Cabo Wabo Tequila, Sammy Hagar's personal brand, is not listed. Petty, huh?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?