Friday, January 28, 2005

 

Just About The Worst Thing Ever.

It's one thing to watch a video of a pole vaulter taking a pole in their groin, or a BMX biker taking a bike frame in their groin, or Jenna Jameson taking a groin in her groin. Those are funny ha-ha.

This video is something else entirely.

No blood, no gore, no screams of pain, "safe" for work.

I would normally make a pithy joke here, but I feel quite uncomfortable doing so, because I simply don't see how the guy in this video avoided serious injury, or even death.

I CAN NOT WARN YOU ENOUGH: This video may make you physicall ill. I am *not* joking.

Yet, the incident is so. . . so shocking, I simply can't help myself. I feel compelled to share it.

I post, you decide.


Comments:
Holy monkey.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?