Sunday, January 02, 2005

 

The Last Day.

Readers, I've mentioned before how my job is busiest at the beginning of a year.

And by "busy," I mean about as busy as, you know, a real job, performed by real people, in the real world. I'm not looking for any sympathy, just some understanding.

Posting will inevitably become more erratic for the next few months, at least until April. If I have time during the day, I'll throw something up, just to keep all you great readers coming back for more. But for the most part, I'll be relying on nightime posting.

So, just think of Garfield Ridge as the Evening Post of the internet. Stop by and enjoy it before you settle into bed, or visit in the morning to see what you missed overnight.

Oh, and next week will be a big posting event: my 2004 Movie Round-up. It's the first time I'm doing my traditional email list online. It'll be huge, like Gojira huge, so look for it!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?