Friday, January 14, 2005

 

Moss Unfazed by $10K Fine for Fake Moon.

That's no moon. . . that's a space station:

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. - Randy Moss showed no remorse for his latest misdeed, only a carefree smile. Fined $10,000 Thursday by the NFL for pretending to pull down his pants and moon the Green Bay crowd during Minnesota's playoff win last weekend, Moss wasn't fazed.

"Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me?" said Moss, whose salary this season is $5.75 million. He then jokingly suggested he might perform a more vulgar celebration next time.

The article doesn't say what celebration he was planning, but my guess is that he may rip off Janet Jackson's shirt to expose her breast.


Janet Jackson's breast, sans star jewelry.

The article also doesn't mention how Moss plans to pay the fine. As I heard on the radio this morning, when someone asked Moss whether he'll write a check, he said he doesn't write checks. In his words, and I quote, "Straight cash, homey."

Priceless.


Comments:
I can't believe I've never seen the obvious link between Kuato and JJ's breast before. It's so obvious, even I should have thought of it.

Which, for the record, I didn't. Excellent.
 
Give dose people aairrr
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?