Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 

Other Movie Categories

Honorable Mentions—Favorites That Didn’t Make The Top 10:
Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy The Bourne Supremacy
Team America: World Police
Closer
Ray
The Aviator
Million Dollar Baby
A Very Long Engagement
Mean Girls
Open Water
We Don’t Live Here Anymore

Better Than Their Reputation
Jersey Girl
Chronicles of Riddick
The Terminal
AlfieThe Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Guilty Pleasures
Ocean’s Twelve
Club Dread
National Treasure

Disappointments
Hellboy
Dawn of the Dead
Dodgeball
Man On Fire
Starsky & Hutch

I just want my money back
The Manchurian Candidate
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Ladder 49
Darkness

Most Overrated
Spiderman 2. I admit it, I just don’t get it.

Movies I wish I had seen but didn’t
Miracle
Spartan
Napoleon Dynamite
I Heart Huckabees

Movies I’m really glad I didn’t see
White Chicks
Garfield
Catwoman
Alexander
Anything with a clothed Anne Hathaway

Comments:
What you mean I had a CHOICE between Princess Diaries II and nude Anne Hathaway!! I feel robbed
 
Alas, not yet. She's supposed to get nekkid in a movie this year.

Not that I'm into that sort of thing.

Oh, wait. . . I am.
 
Alas, not yet. She's supposed to get nekkid in a movie this year.

Not that I'm into that sort of thing.

Oh, wait. . . I am.
 
mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?