Monday, January 31, 2005

 

Robert Fisk Is A "Big Fat Dummy Dumbhead."

I would fisk Robert Fisk, but I can't.

Why not?

Because I don't know what Fisk actually *wrote*, what with all the scare quotes in his Sunday Independent screed against the Iraqi election.

"Transition of power"
"allowed"
"flocking"
"advertise"
"interim"
"real"
"terrorist targets"
"embedded"
"fantasy"
"Vietnam"
"foreign terrorist targets"
"anti-Iraqi forces"
"success"
"flawed"
"democracy"
"freedom"
If irony were sugar, I'd be in shock right now.

Hmmm. . .

Hey, you wanna play a little joke? Nobody tell Bobbles how the election turned out.

This way, Fisk can pretend it was all a spectacular failure, and the only Iraqis who "flocked" to the "polls" were actually disguised Marines draped in the flesh of slaughtered Iraqi children.

I bet he'd "love" that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?