Tuesday, January 04, 2005

 

Sick Day.

Two days into my busy season at work, and I've taken my first sick day of 2005. Well, that's getting off to a good start of it, eh?

While being at home means I can blog more. . . I doubt the gamma radiation emitted from the Bozoputer does a lot to facilitate proper healing. I might end up tomorrow morning looking like Ben Grimm. Or worse, this guy named Ben.

Hmmm. . . New Year's resolution #1: stop entering random names into Google image search.

So, I'll catch ya later tonight, hopefully when my head feels less like this and more like this.


Comments:
Your not sick... your hoping a new toy arrives in the mail...

Angus
 
Well, sure, of course I am.

But I'm also sick.
 
No question about it ... it's seat worms.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?