Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

Signing Out For The Evening.

Readers, I'd love to stay and chat, but as I've mentioned here before, I'm in the middle of my busy season at work.

Work? But it's past 9:00 o'clock!

Yeah, I know, but unlike 99% of government civilians in this city, I actually bring home work from time to time. I've got a noontime meeting tomorrow that I need to write a paper for. And right now I'm about as close to finishing the paper as I am to finding an over-the-counter cure for shit weasels.

The good news is, once the meeting is over, it should be an early day, as they're closing all the streets down in Washington, and I doubt work will keep open very late. So I hope to be posting more tomorrow evening.

Oh, I've also got standing tickets for the inauguration on Thursday; I'll let everyone know how it went (aside from what you can see on TV; duh). It's supposed to be pretty damn cold, but I figure I'll keep warm as I feel my hatred for idiot protestors flow through me.

BTW, if anything horrible should happen-- plane crash, car bomb, Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man-- remember these words:

AVENGE ME!!!


We used to roast them over the fire at Camp Wauconda. . .


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?