Saturday, January 08, 2005

 

So. . . Anyone Have $25K They Can Lend Me?

I really, really want this car being auctioned off on E-Bay.



---
UPDATE: Regular reader Chilperic comments that while K.I.T.T. is cool, he'd rather have the A-Team van.

Now, the A-Team van was sweet, but it's not like it had turbo boost, or could talk like Topanga's teacher. As far as I can tell, the only special abilities it had, other than looking bad ass, were the following:

1. The ability to avoid getting pulled over by police, despite no change in its appearance for five seasons.

2. The ability to store enough heavy weapons to arm Bulgaria. As far as I can tell, the only explanation for carrying all those guns, ammunition, and welding equipment is that the vehicle was a +6 Van Of Holding, or had some sort of temporal displacement going on, making it Dr. Who's Battlewagon Of Love.

3. It provided a stable gun platform for accurate "intimidation" shooting out the sidedoor and windows. Without that special "NBC Family Hour" automotive suspension, submachinegun bullets could accidentally hit a bad guy in the leg, or worse, the chest.

And let me tell you, there are no sucking chest wounds during the NBC Family Hour. So, I'm sorry buddy, I can't give you the A-Team van.

Okay, that's not true: I can give you the A-Team van, but only in Lego form.


Comments:
I was a big Night Rider fan back in the day (though, obviously not as big a fan as I was of the A-Team.) I would sit there and wonder with with the deep, thoughtful wondering that only a 7 year old can muster, "Why the hell doesn't Kit undergo that bad-ass conversion from cool car to death machine more than once every couple episodes? I mean, I can think of lots of times that would come in handy."

Speaking of which, when are they auctioning off the A-Team van?
 
Hello, Neat post. There's an issue together with your site in internet explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a large component to people will leave out your magnificent writing due to this problem.

Also visit my webpage; no bank account cash advance
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?