Monday, January 24, 2005

 

A Special Announcement From The Makers Of Prilosec.

Beginning tonight, I will be guest blogging over at my good friend and mentor Ace's blog, Ace of Spades HQ.

Ace is heading west for a few days, and has asked a few of his loyal readers to fill in for him this week as guest bloggers. He graciously asked me, which is a quite an honor, since his blog motivated me to get in this business in the first place.

In addition to myself, friend of Garfield Ridge (FROGR?) the Unpopulist will also be hanging out.

Think of it as a low-budget Corner, or perhaps the Surreal Life for webhead geeks.

I'll be posting a few things here on my site, but for the most part, everything this week will be coming in over at Ace's. So stop on by!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?