Wednesday, January 05, 2005

 

Teri Hatcher Hasn't Had Sex In Four Years, Film At 11.

Wow, it's nice to know we have something in common: neither of us have had a hit in years.

But that's not all!

Via Ace of Spades:
The beautiful actress, famous for her role as Lois Lane in '90s hit TV series 'The New Adventures of Superman', has confessed she hasn't had any fun between the sheets since splitting from actor husband Jon Tenney in 2000.

The star, who also plays a frustrated single mum in the acclaimed US series 'Desperate Housewives' told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "There just isn't any space for it.
Ain't that the truth girlfriend! I'm always too busy for sex too, what with all my sleeping, and napping. And those arts & crafts-- always with the macrame!

I don't have a boyfriend because I don't go out on dates.
Wow, me neither! We're practically sisters.

But it's okay - I'm not sad because of it."
Okay sweetheart, you lost me there. Then again, I would probably be a lot happier staying in the privacy of my own home if I looked like Teri Hatcher.


They're real. And they're spectacular.

Meanwhile, the on-screen goddess, who in real life is mother to a seven-year-old daughter says she trains for the role - by attending pole dancing classes at a Los Angeles gym.
She trains for the role of being a mother to a seven-year old daughter by pole dancing?

Oops, that's not what she meant. Never mind.

Hey, if Ms Hatcher ever wants to stop by Garfield Ridge to try her hand at pole dancing, my Peekaboo Pole Dancing Kit should be arriving in the mail any day now.

She added: "I know it sounds funny, but it's great for your muscles.
Dear, it's not just great for *your* musc. . . uh, let's skip that.

It's also really empowering because it's not about turning a guy on - it's about turning yourself on and learning about being comfortable with your own body."
Right. Uh-huh. Sure. I agree. Totally. No, really. Yayyy empowerment!

I'll just be over here on the couch. With my pimp goblet of crunk juice. And a stack of Peekaboo pounds. And sweatpants.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?