Saturday, January 29, 2005

 

They Only Moved The Headstones!!!

Interesting story out of Georgetown-- graves found beneath a house.

Boy, I bet that does number for the resale value.

Wait, who am I kidding? It's Georgetown. I'd have to to traffic in three times as many Chinese illegal aliens as normal just to give me the earnest money required to buy a house in G-town. Even if said house is riddled with skeletal remains, like my old place in Arlington.

Thankfully, the dead found in Georgetown have been dead for a very long time, so there are no sweet odors of rotting flesh.

Like my old place in Arlington.


Comments:
I knew The Exorcist was based on a true story!
 
These are in fact wonderful ideas in regarding blogging.

You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep
up wrinting.

Look into my web site paycheck loan
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?