Sunday, January 09, 2005

 

Yes, I'm Watching The Football Playoffs.

Well, sorta.

Neither the Seahawks-Rams nor the Denver-Indy games interested me. The first was simply too dysfunctional a prospect to engage my enthusiasm, and as of right now, Indy is blowing out Denver, as anyone could have predicted.

Nope, I badly wanted to watch the Jets-Chargers game but due to a birthday party I had to go to, I missed all but the overtime period. What I did see proves to me two things: they shouldn't hand out Coach of the Year awards until the week before the Superbowl, and Marty Schottenheimer remains cursed.

But at least I have no plans whatsoever that will interfere with the game I was really waiting for all weekend long, the Vikings versus the Packers this afternoon. That game promises to be chock full of basket-case play and drama.

Here's to hoping for a good one. . .


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?