Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 

Al Sharpton Placeholder Here.

It's late, I really must go to bed. Some of you may think I use work as an excuse for light posting. You'd be right-- I'm too busy for anything other than work right about now. So, scroll down for some lemony-fresh overnight posts.

BTW, my crazy schedule means I'm not keeping up with my blogreading. So, buddies, pals-- if you've got something funny or insightful, please shoot me an email telling me what to look for.

In the meantime, consider this posting a placeholder for the scads of humor I will eventually mine from this statement, up on Drudge:

SHARPTON JOINS WITH AN ANIMAL ACTIVIST GROUP IN CALLING FOR BOYCOTT OF KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN... 'If we give our money to KFC, we're paying for a life of misery for some of God's most helpless creatures' says Sharpton in 8-min video shown outside KFC's around the country... Developing...
So many jokes, so little room in the purple tracksuit.

Oh, and while I'm at it, I reserve the right to comment at length, ad nauseum about the seemingly inevitable election of Howard Dean as DNC chair. There hasn't been this public a mass suicide since the Japanese jumped the cliffs of Okinawa back in '45. I *will* have lots to say about this, I promise you this.

After I get some sleep. That's where I'm a viking!


Comments:
Al, Al, Al....There is no way that is animal matter in anything Kentucky Fri...excuse me, I mean KFC (gotta be hip like the kids) produces. I mean, have you eaten there lately??
 
Dave,

Please get the word out to the vast right-wing blogger conspiracy. Quit making fun of Dean for just the next two weeks. We definitely don't want the Dems to wake up and not elect him. We should just all shut up for a while and let them hang themselves.

Angus
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?