Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

The Best Story Of The Day.

Quite possibly *EVER*.

Earlier today, a web site run by Iraqi terrorists claimed to hold an American soldier hostage. They released this photo of the soldier:



When I saw the picture I immediately thought, "Hey, something's not right. He looks. . . plastic."

I should've posted my first instinct because, yup, those bastard Jidhadis captured G.I. Joe.



Ace has got more on his site, including a very funny Top 10.

I wonder what's next? Are the terrorists going to capture William Devane?

First, the elections. Now, farce.

Suddenly, I'm feeling quite confident in our ability to crush these guys by Christmas.


Comments:
I suddenly can't find my Six Million Dollar Man action figure...those damn terrorist scum!!!
 
Another example of my forest-for-the-trees ocular dysfunction: my first thought was "that looks like a toy M-16."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?