Friday, February 04, 2005

 

Dave At Garfield Ridge. . . Has No Grade Point Average.

Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner?

Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.

We're talking about Delta House, of course.

And, as of now, Delta House is no longer on double-secret probation.

Actor John Vernon, 1932-2005.


Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, Dave.

Don't I know it. . . don't I know it. . .

Comments:
I don't know, the fat, drunk and stupid days did have their appeal. Although I'm glad to have left those days behind. Well, at least I left the drunk part behind!

RIP Dean Wormer
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?