Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

Important Safety Tip: Never Surf The Web In Front Of A Live Studio Audience.

The reason why is here.

BTW, what's the deal with these guys? I don't know when the show was taped (this could be a fairly old clip, one that all of you have seen before), but podcasting ain't exactly that new of a phenomenon. Heck, I know what it is, and I don't even own an iPod.

I guess the Tech TV hosts have to get out more.

---
UPDATE: Really important safety tip-- make sure your links work properly. This link doesn't, and my computer at work won't access Blennus.com, so I can't find the main page to find the video blooper.

Either you wait until tonight, or someone can dig around the site to find the video?

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: Link above should be fixed now; enjoy away.

---
Comments:
Theyre on to ya Dave! Your links no good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?