Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 

Praying For The Sweet Release That Only Death Can Bring.

I stayed home from work today, continuing to fight off this cold/sinus infection/week-long case of Ebola.

My sinuses are clogged, my nose is clogged, my throat is clogged, my ears are clogged. About the only thing that ISN'T clogged is my. . . well. . . you know what. Thankfully, whatever I have isn't putting that part of my anatomy to the test.

Still, I feel like you look, which isn't pretty from where I sit.

I knew I picked the wrong time to visit Haiti. . .

___
Comments:
Get better soon Dave, I'm running out of shit to steal from your site.
 
Well, theft *is* the sincerest form of flattery.

Wait; that's not right. . .

Cheers,
Dave at Garfield Ridge
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?