Friday, February 04, 2005

 

Probably A Slow Night.

Friends, I survived today, but just barely.

Mercifully, my boss finally showed up and did the briefing so I didn't have to. Unfortunately, just about everything else went wrong today, and I still had to stay up most of the night and show up to work before 6 am.

Oh, and I'm getting sicker. My head feels a lot like this right now, sans bike. Which is just the way I want to spend my weekend-- my Superbowl weekend.

Anyways, since I just got home, I'm going to eat my dinner, watch a little Battlestar Galactica, and then down enough Nyquil to fell Michael Moore like timber.

I hope that in the morning I'm back in normal spirits, and able to discourse at length with all of you.

In the meantime, some items:

-- Bush's defense budget is rolling out. I'll have more to say about it next week, once it's "official."

However, I must relay this priceless A.P. headline: "Analysis: Congress Will Decide Budget."

I guess I missed the other A.P. headlines, "Analysis: Supreme Court Will Hear Cases" and "Analysis: President Will Sign Bills."

-- Hideous Star Wars convention costumes.

The owner of the site must never have visited Leia's Slave Bikini.

-- My predictions for the Superbowl will come later in the weekend, maybe Monday.

Until then, just let me go on record that, for as much as I love Terrell Owens when he shows off (that Sharpie thing *still* makes me laugh my ass off), I hate the Eagles so much, I can't help but hope that this happens to T.O. during the second play of the game.

Hmmm. I shouldn't say that.

On second thought, I hope that happens late in the 3rd Quarter, when the game will likely start to suck, and Fox will just start replaying the worst commercials from the first half in order to milk an extra buck or two.

Yeah. . . That would make me feel a WHOLE lot better!


Comments:
Sheez Dave. We're lika couple of chicks who's vaginal clocks sinced up. I'm sick too.. Everything hurts. Everything.

HANS
 
Pal, does this mean the blogosphere is just one big sorority from hell?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?