Friday, February 11, 2005

 

Project Manager Leaves Suicide PowerPoint Presentation.

You have no idea how hard me and my co-workers were laughing in recognition at this Onion story:
According to Williams+Kennedy president Bradford Williams, finalgoodbye.ppt was "clear, concise, and persuasive."

"After everyone left the room, I sat down and went through Ron's final presentation in slide-sorter view," Williams said. "Man, I gotta tell you, it blew me away. That presentation really utilized the full multimedia capabilities of Microsoft's PowerPoint application."

"We're really gonna miss Ron around here," Williams added.
It's funny because it's true.
Comments:
My husband sent this to me, and I was absolutely cracking up. Especially because my co-worker just got dinged for not using a powerpoint in a meeting where the only two agenda points were:
1. Has everyone read the documents?
2. Is there any reason we can't proceed with this project?
 
Yup, I recognize that story. Pentagon is the same way: if it ain't on PowerPoint, it ain't real.

Trouble is, few here aside from me realize that if it's on PowerPoint, that pretty much expressly means it's NOT real.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?