Monday, February 28, 2005

 

Quiet Night.

Alas, I've got lots of stuff to do tomorrow.

Tuesday is our first "staffer day" of the year, when we present our budget details in a marathon session with congressional staff. Tomorrow, my office hosts our House and Senate Armed Services Committee staffers all day long.

All my work for the past few months has built up to this point. The next few weeks set the tone for the rest of my year-- congressional hearings, budget marks, and our appeals to those marks.

Hence, I'm gonna go to sleep early tonight in order to wake up early. Thus, no more posts tonight.

I should be back up this time Tuesday.

Until then, be cool-- stay in school.

__
Comments:
Hi! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
My blog addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and
I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen
to be interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
Wonderful blog by the way!

Feel free to surf to my weblog; cheapest cash advance
 
Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are
a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!


Here is my site; exercises To improve vertical leap
 
Hi there, this weekend is pleasant designed for me, since this occasion i am
reading this enormous educational post here at my residence.


Feel free to visit my site exercises to increase vertical jump
 
Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is accessible on net?


Feel free to surf to my web site - workouts To increase vertical jump
 
e cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarette, ecig, e cigarette, e cigarette
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?