Sunday, March 06, 2005

 

Sundays Are For Slumber.

Yup, I know. . . a whole day off, and no postings. Hey, there *is* a real world out there, ya know.

Anyways, I didn't do much of anything today. Slept in, caught up on reading, relaxed. Then, this afternoon I went and saw Gunner Palace, a new documentary film about an American unit in Baghdad. The film isn't perfect-- I'll have a full review up tomorrow-- but I definitely recommend it, if only to capture the feel of what it's like over there.

Afterwards, I caught the season premiere of my favorite show (now my *second* favorite show, after Battlestar Galactica), HBO's joyously profane western Deadwood. The show managed to pickup right where it left off, much to my content.

Other than that, I'm going to sack out early tonight-- yet another long week of work ahead of me. I've got a big hearing to prepare for this week, as well as some more visits by staffers, including our most important appropriations staffer. So, once again, a lot less sleep for me than usual.

In the meantime, however, I'll try to post as often as I can.

Be cool, stay in school, keep off drugs!

__
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?