Thursday, March 10, 2005

 

That Star Wars Episode III Looks Pretty Crappy.

Didya see that trailer on Fox tonight? Man, I really hope there's a J-Lo movie opening against it.

Worst. Trailer. Ever.

I mean, c'mon-- who wants to see lightsabers? Or wookies? Or epic space battles?

Yawn.

The thing looks like an effin' fan film. I keep waiting to see the Star Wars kid show up and start jumping around like he's on PCP.

I think I'll stay home. I'll stay home and watch Lifetime, television for women.

---

Okay.

Anyone still here?

I think I just had a Star Wargasm tonight. I've got a full load of bantha poo-doo in my wampa, and my probot is at full wookie.

Yeah, I know-- the trailer is never indicative of what the movie will be. I know, the trailers for Episodes I and II were outstanding too, and we all know how that turned out.

But c'mon. . . Jedi! Getting killed! By one pissed off Ian Fucking McDiarmid!

I really don't want to be suckered in, but boy oh boy, can that Lucas cut a trailer or what?

Excuse me, I need to go play with my lightsaber now.

___
Comments:
Did you see these?

Dead Jedi, Yoda gets his ass handed to him, Wookies and lots of explosions? What more could I ask for?
 
I think what you published was actually very logical.
But, think about this, suppose you added a little information?
I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a headline to possibly get folk's
attention? I mean "That Star Wars Episode III Looks Pretty Crappy." is a
little plain. You might glance at Yahoo's home page and note how they create article headlines to get people to click. You might add a video or a related pic or two to grab people excited about everything've got
to say. In my opinion, it would bring your website a little livelier.


Also visit my web-site - cash advance quickly
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?